Owning or managing a commercial or residential property is a serious responsibility, and minimizing risk during winter months should always be a top priority. Ontario winters can be harsh, and because snowstorms can pop up in late April or even May, it is essential to have a dependable, committed contractor to take care of your property no matter when the snow hits.
Knowing the right questions to ask can make finding the right contractor easier. We have put a list of questions to ask when looking at contractors so that you can make the best decision for your property.
- Is your company licensed and insured? What are your certifications?
- What types of service contracts do you offer? How are the costs calculated?
- Does your company provide other services during the spring/summer months such as landscaping and grounds management? Can you be a single-source provider for year-round service?
- Will you provide a reference list of current clients to get their feedback on your services?
- What types of equipment do you use for commercial snow and ice management?
- What is your typical response time during a snow event?
- Who will I be in contact with and how will I stay updated
- After plowing, where will you pile the snow on our property? Can you haul the snow away if necessary?
If you are searching for reliable and experienced snow and ice removal services in the London, ON area, Southwest property care could be the solution for you. We are more than happy to answer all of the above questions for you in regards to our high standards of service and what we can do for you. Our winter services will evaluate your property’s exact needs and help to name the right action for keeping your property snow- and ice-free through even the toughest Ontario winters.
We have been devoted to providing our clients with excellent service for over 20 years and would love to be your go-to solution for Snow removal, Ice management and winter. Call us today at 519-668-6105 or contact us online for a free quote.